Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hmmmm

Did you ever have one of those days, weeks, months, years...that it seems nothing goes right? I kind of feel that way lately, when I think things are going right finally, I hit a big curve. Sometimes it gets hard to bounce back.

Sometimes I sit back and I wonder, do some people have more bad luck or negative things happen to them the others. You know what I mean, seems there is always that 'golden' person that seems to float through life and everything just works right. I wonder why that is, is it our own doing? Somehow do we bring things on ourselves, without realizing it. If so, then what can we do to turn it around so we have some of those 'golden' moments where everything flows so nicely. Hmmmm, more to ponder.

Have a happy sunny day!

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop