Sunday, April 27, 2008

A day off...

Finally I had today off. It seems like between the Post Ofc and Dino's, I have been working non-stop. Too bad Alec isn't home to spend the day with me. He volunteered to help put up the new park equipment that came in. Of course, this has been a cold, wet and windy weekend. I just talked to him and they are still plugging away on it.
A friend of ours just called and he has a calf he is going to give us. We raise them for the beef. We already have one that is about 1.5 years old, so it will be nice to have another around. Of course the ducks might protest that more of 'their' space is being taken!
Once again I did not win the lottery. Darn! How will I ever be able to retire!
I did get my recipes done for the recipe swap, so was happy about that. Did the dishes. I still need to fold three loads of laundry.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

you sound like you were motivated.... wanna come help me catch up? PLEASE?

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop