Friday, May 16, 2008

Where do the days go!?

Lately I feel like time is getting away from me and I am not accomplishing anything! I am busy all the time, not home and have no energy. I am hoping a few changes I am making over the next couple of weeks, will help improve that situation. I have felt rundown like this for ages.

I haven't had time to scrap either. That really makes me sad. Wednesday was the day I was going to do that, but some family things came up and I had to deal with them.

I do have a couple of great sites you need to visit. Ralph is such a talented man and has so many wonderful things he writes about. His art is breathtaking. I posted the links below, take some time and check out his pages!
Blog: http://www.mirroredwindows.com/blog/
Artwork: http://mirroredwindows.com/index.php

Everyone take a little extra time to give someone you love an extra hug today and tell them how special they are to you!



1 comment:

Tabitha said...

hugs to you too Vicky, I hope your days slow done a bit so you can enjoy them

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop