Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer!

Summer is in full swing and it has been hot and humid.   We have been busy.  We were in Colorado for a few days, visiting some awesome family members; it was a great visit, we haven't seen them for a while.

I have been trying some new products too!

20 Mule Team Borax - Purex Insiders sent me a sample and coupons.  It works great!  It has helped boost the cleaning power of my laundry detergent.   I was getting together with a group of people that coupon and those wanting to learn, so I held a contest for some FREE coupons I was sent.   I did find that Walmart carries 20 Mule Team Borax, give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Then being a BzzAgent has its perks too!  I received Kroger coupons for FREE Fried Deli Chicken, Coke & Chips.   We LOVED the chicken!  It was very tasty, not greasy and it did not take us long to devour all of it!  I would definitely recommend trying it, you won't be disappointed!

Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop