Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where does the time go!

Time sure is flying by and we have been so busy. I also haven't been keeping up my blog.
Brock and Debbie's house is getting closer to be done...I will be glad when they are able to move
in and get settled. This weekend a local doctor is having a fundraiser for Brock & Debbie and another family that were tornado victims. I thought that was very nice of her and it sure will help with the expenses of rebuilding.
The following weekend they will be getting married. They had this planned way before the tornado and decided to not postpone it and have it. Its a small wedding and then a reception after. They just found out the place that they had rented for the reception had some damage and it won't be done in time...they are going to have to have it in the park, hoping for nice weather.
I am still not sure how many family members will be coming, it will probably be a wait and see kind of thing.
I have a lot to do before the wedding, but can't seem to get it done.
This is the third summer we have not had a/c, we do have a window one in the bedroom. I am getting tired of living in there! We are finally getting a new one, its going to be ordered tomorrow. Hopefully it will be in FAST!
Well, time to get see if I can figure out something with the flowers for the wedding.

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop