Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I really want to start posting more often and not be such a slacker....
It is so hot out, over 100 degrees! Alec has been out working on the fence for the cows. Eddie and Mickey are going to love it when they have the extra room to roam around.
Brock and Debbie's house is coming along, the new floors are in, almost all the ceilings are painted, we cleaned the walls. Need to finish the ceilings, lay carpet and wash out cabinets and finish up some odds and ends, then they should be able to move in. When we were there the other night, Cheston was showing me which room wsa his, he is pretty excited. Then Brook and Cheston and rags and were dipping them in the bucket of water trying to help clean, LOL! The water was flying.
I haven't scrapped in so long, I think I forgot how. Seems there isn't enough hours in the day for it. Maybe those fairy maids will show up and clean the house from top to bottom and organize everything and then I'll have lots of free time. Then I'll need to work on winning that lottery. :)
Sometimes people really disappoint me. You go out of your way to do things for them to be nice and they do not try to do anything to help themselves. Then when life doesn't work out the way they want it to, they blame it on everyone else. They say and do mean and nasty things. This happen to me recently, it really hurt, but then I have to remember, I know what is true and they will be the ones that have to answer to the way they have behaved. At least I know I did what I could to be a good person.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Others treatment of you says more about them than it does about you. Always remember that the kind of treatment you have suffered at her hands cannot hurt you unless you allow it to. Leave her to God - as you said, you know what kind of person you are, you know that you did what you thought was best for her in that moment. If she can't see that, and appreciate it for the gift it was, then it's her loss. And you know she has to bad-mouth in order to make HER shortcomings more bearable.

Keep your chin up friend!

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop