Friday, July 4, 2014

Happenings

Life has been busy. My Pampered Chef business is keeping me on my toes, but I an honestly say I LOVE my job! And that is a great feeling! Between vendor events, parties, bridal showers, fundraisers, housewarming parties, I have been busy. I was really excited, in June, I earned all of the new fall products coming out, plus being a director I get a whole set too. So I will have double the freebies and it will be just like Christmas! I can't wait until the boxes start arriving! I have set some goals this year with my business and still working on those. I would like to add to my team and share this wonderful business with 10 people. I still have a few more to go. 

 We had some storm damage a couple of weeks ago, so Alec has been working on that. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. It will be nice when its all done.  

And how can it be July already?! Where does the time go. Happy 4th of July to all of you. I hope you have a safe one. And thank you to those who have fought for our Independence! 

Victoria Hrabe, #697715 http://www.pamperedchef.biz/victoriah812

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop