Thursday, July 26, 2012

Review - Death of a Schoolgirl

Death of a Schoolgirl by Joanna Campbell Slan




Being a fan of Joanna Campbell Slan’s Kiki Lowenstein mysteries, I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to review Death of a Schoolgirl before it is released.


I wasn’t sure what to expect, since this book was from a different time then the Kiki Lowenstein mysteries.  I was drawn in to the book immediately.  As I read the book, I began to feel I knew the characters and could relate to them.  The lengths Jane Eyre Rochester went to, in order to help not only her husband’s ward Adele, but the other girls at the boarding school was quite impressive.  Jane was quite the determined detective.  Along the way she also discovered that good friends could be found in unlikely places.  I found myself not wanting the book to end and when it did, hoping another would be in the works.


You can find Death of a Schoolgirl here:  Amazon and Barnes & Noble



No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop