Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I passed my Water Certification test and Wichita

I just found out I passed my Small Systems Water Certification test - YIPPEE!! I am so excited, I was really worried I wouldn't.

We went to Wichita last week to the KRWA Conference. We had a great time, saw lots of cool things and enjoyed chatting with so many folks. We did get the chance to eat out a couple of great restaurants.
Monday night we went to Bonefish Grill with Steve & Sherry Kaufman (Water Products), Galen, Sam, Alec and me. The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer was to die for! I had shrimp & scallops-MMMM! Then 3 of us split the Macadamia Nut Brownie with Raspberry Sauce and Ice Cream-it was so rich and yummy!
Wednesday night we went to Chester's Chophouse - the food was fabulous! Very nice place. We had a variety of appetizers (I tried Calamari for the first time, it was great!), had steak and then we had a variety of sides so everyone could try different ones (Green Beans, Asparagus, Roasted Corn w/Wild Mushrooms, Maple Syrup Mashed Sweet Potatoes, New Potatoes with Hollandaise Sauce. It was all yummy.

We did have a good time, but were tired and ready to be home. Of course, the boys (Spot, Smudge & Smokey) missed us and were thrilled to see us.

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop