Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love long weekends!

Now if I can figure out how to make them slow down!
At least today I feel like I am getting some things accomplished.
I have all the prizes done for the crop. Pretty much know what the
raffles are going to be and the big door prize. I have 7 new ones so
far this time. Woohoo! It's really grown, my first one had 6 attending,
the last one 28 and the final count isn't in for this one yet!
Alec is working on the back patio and about has the ceiling done.
Tonight we are grilling, burgers, brats, dogs. I am thinking I need
to saute some mushrooms and have a mushroom swiss burger - mmmmm!
I have some other things I need to get done this week,
reports for the fire dept and stuff, but maybe tonight.
Life is good!

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop