Saturday, March 29, 2008

Checking in

Thought I would give a little update of what my last week was like.

We had Easter here, some of my family from Nebraska came. We had lots of good food and fun. We had an Easter Egg Hunt for everyone, my niece still hasn't found one of hers!

We were in Wichita most of the week for a water conference. They have a bbq/carnival night on Tuesday, that was fun. Palm readers, games, lots of stuff. We got back Thursday around 530 and then off to take my sister back home to Nebraska. That was a long day, too many hours in the car! I did go to a scrappy store in Wichita and found a few things, of course, I can always find something!


I have more pictures and stuff I need to get uploaded on here, but I don't seem to have enough hours in a day lately.

No comments:

Hrabe's Creations Etsy Shop